Do you love electronics? Have you got knowledge and experience of Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)? Emmaus North Staffs requires a qualified PAT tester to help bring donated electrical appliances back into use. This role will require you to check, test & pack electrical items.
- Gathering & organising electrical items that have been donated to our shops, ready to be PAT tested
- Testing electrical items that have been donated
- Ensuring electrical items are clean & in a good sellable condition
- Packing electrical items that have successfully passed so that they are ready to be transferred to the shop floor
- Good organisational skills
- Qualified PAT Tester
- Attention to detail
- No experience in PAT testing required, just need to be qualified to start
- Experience in PAT testing would be useful
- Any day between Monday – Saturday; any time between 9am-5pm
- We ask our PAT Testing Volunteers to volunteer at least once a week
Training, Support & Benefits:
Find out more
If you want any more information on any of these roles then contact Carmen either by coming in for a chat, by phone on 01782 846 111 / 07443271508 or by email on [email protected]
You can apply for this role now, using our online Volunteer Application Form.