There are a variety of ways your company or organisation can become involved with Emmaus North East. You could:
- Choose us as your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Involve your team in fundraising activities, from bake sales to sky diving, the ideas are limitless!
- Take part in a corporate event or challenge (plus we provide you with all the PR materials to promote this)
- Donate gifts in kind for us to sell in our shops or upcycle in our workshop
- Offer your staff the opportunity to donate their time and volunteer with us
- Offer us your skills and support – have a metalsmithing workshop and want to pass on skills to the formerly homeless people that reside with us? Great! We would love to hear from you
- Set up payroll giving – an excellent and easy way to give money to charity, and it’s taken before tax!
If one, or all, of the above is something that would be of interest to you, give us a call on 0191 497 5302 or email [email protected].