Emmaus North East follows the same core values that each Emmaus community in the UK follows. They are at the centre of every action we take.
- Value and respect every person, opposing injustice.
- Be transparent and honest in all our dealings.
- Demonstrate solidarity and support for those in need.
- Create an environment of empowerment.
- Share and exchange resources, skills and learning.
- Support and foster interdependence and independence.
- Work to love and give.
For more information on how you can support us to help others, click here.