Could YOU be the next Emmaus Hertfordshire Companion?
- Do you want to do something different with your life?
- Do you want to help others while helping yourself?
- Are you willing to work as a volunteer to the best of your ability to improve your life and that of those around you?
- Are you willing to take responsibility for making good things happen?
- Are you looking for a challenge?
If so, we can offer you;
- Full time volunteering
- Accommodation in your own room in our community.
- Support to help with any issues you may need to deal with.
- A small allowance and toiletries.
- Holidays, social activities and events.
- A chance to be part of the Worldwide Emmaus Movement where you become part of a global family and have the opportunity to travel.
We are very keen to ensure this is a positive experience for you and us both. Therefore, we will need to carry out aRisk and Needs Assessment to make sure it is right for both parties. We will make contact with you if we think Emmaus may be able to support you.
To find out more about our community, please visit the Life in our Community page or download the referral form below.
To apply, please download the self-referral form and return via email to email@example.com, or by post to Emmaus St Albans, Hill End Lane, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0AT.