As World Homeless Day approaches on the 10th of October 2015 we would like to raise awareness of this day, a day that globally recognises the significant homelessness challenges we continue to face locally, nationally and wordwide. In times of austerity homelessness and poverty are increasing. Emmaus will be making a huge impact supporting those most disadvantaged and vulnerable in Hull & East Riding.
Emmaus will be launching its new homeless service, The Orchard, later this year. There are a variety of ways in which you can help us make a huge difference.
We would welcome support in kind, donations, and support with fundraising to enable us to buy the necessary items still needed for The Orchard.
If you would like to donate and support us – please follow the link! Could all your colleagues make a donation for World Homeless Day?
- Could we be your Charity of the year in 2016?
- Would you like to collect donations for us?
- Would you like to volunteer with us?
- Would you like to fundraise for us?
- Would you like to set up a payroll giving scheme?
- Could you support us when shopping online by signing up to Easyfundraising, who offer a percentage of your spend to your chosen Charity – Emmaus!
Emmaus will be an integral service in Hull & East Riding and we would like you to be a part of it!