Join our friendly team, meet new people and do some good.
Could you help us? We need volunteers to help prepare donated clothes and bric-a-brac, ready for sale in our second-hand charity shop on Red Lane in Coventry.
We’ll give you full training.
About the Role
- Help us sort through clothes and small homeware items that people have donated, preparing them for the shop floor, with an opportunity to help us with displaying stock, ready for our customers.
- Flexible days and hours to suit you, during our shop opening times Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 4pm. Even a few hours every week or so, on a regular basis, would make a big difference.
- All training provided.
Will this role suit you?
- Enjoy using their own initiative.
- Are happy to follow direction from managers when needed.
Are enthusiastic, reliable and proactive.
- Are able to work together with other volunteers and companions (the people our charity supports)
How will you benefit?
- Gain a sense of purpose and achievement.
- Learn new, transferable skills and enhance your CV.
- You’ll get a 20% Volunteer Discount at our Emmaus shop.
- We’ll train you up in Customer Service, Health & Safety and Manual Handling.
- Lunch is provided.
- Bus fares are reimbursed
Based at our Emmaus shop, 70 Red Lane, Coventry CV6 5EQ
Find out more and apply
Please download the full role description and application form below. If you need help, please give Falishia a call on 02476 651094 / 07739323539.
If you have any questions, or you’re interested in volunteering but aren’t sure which role might suit you, please get in touch and we can have a chat to discuss how you could help – there are plenty of other opportunities.