Do you have van driving experience and knowledge of the Preston area? If so, we are looking for dedicated a Van Driver Volunteer to assist us on at least one day week. Help to support the Emmaus Preston social enterprise by carrying out deliveries and collections.
- Vehicle checks
- Crew management
- Completing paperwork for collections and deliveries
- Unloading and loading the vans, and
- Processing and warehousing the collected items.
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with good people skills…
- Full, clean driving licence and knowledge of the Preston area
- Experience of driving a large van
- Team work and customer focused
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm). The days will need to fall between Monday and Friday but we can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
So if you have a full clean driving license and would like to get involved as a Van Driver Volunteer with Emmaus Preston, please call Karen on 01772 796622 or e-mail email@example.com