Love charity shops and retail? Have you got an eye for detail, good people skills and willingness to help out in lots of different areas? Then find out about our Charity Shop Volunteer roles within our Emmaus Preston charity shops.
- Helping customers select items
- Taking payments by cash or card
- Maximizing use of shop floor, and
- Arranging stock displays.
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of charity shops or retail…
- Good knowledge of designer labels and clothing brands
- Ability to work fast and accurately
- Team work and good people skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm) or 2 half-days. You can volunteer any day between Monday and Sunday and we can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
So if you’re a sales driven person and have a free day or weekend off, then apply for our Charity Shop Volunteer role by calling Karen on 01772 796622 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org