We are launching a brand new Emmaus Bolton eBay store by listing ten of our weirdest, most unique and wonderful charity shop items.
While the charity’s eBay listings will mainly consist of brand name-clothing and fashion, ‘emmaus_bolton’ will also feature plenty of surprises.
Director Tony Stephenson said: “We wanted to include some surprises over the next few weeks alongside the designer fashion on eBay. If you can’t get to our charity shops on Fletcher Street in Bolton for a browse, you will be able to find some very special items online. I think knowing that your support helps people who are working together to change lives and help others, makes these items even more special.”
Emmaus Bolton’s top ten most unusual:
- Ending Sunday – Reborn Baby Doll “Ariella” – This lifelike doll by artist Reva Schick is a 22-inch, 4.7-pound creation with astonishing detail. While showing signs of wear, Ariella remains incredibly realistic and awaits a new home.
- Whistling vodka / whiskey decanter from Lomonosov Porcelain Factory, Russia – Crafted in 1966, this decanter from the former USSR combines artistry and musical whimsy, producing unique tones as liquid is poured in or out.
- Sequin Mermaid Tail fleece blanket – A dazzling and whimsical addition to any costume collection, this sequin mermaid tail promises enchantment and sparkle.
- LEGO 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar Trainers – A retired LEGO set, this replica includes iconic adidas Originals Superstar graphics, the signature shell toe, trefoil logo, and 3-stripes mark.
- 1930s Battery Call Telephone – A glimpse into history, this item may have played a role during the Great War, sparking intrigue and curiosity.
- Kids’ Wookie Onesie – Perfect for young Star Wars fans, this Wookie-themed onesie invites children to embrace their imagination.
- Upcycled John Morris and Sons of Salford Branch Firehose Nozzle-Turned Light – A creative and functional masterpiece, this transformed firehose nozzle now illuminates spaces with a unique story.
- Camel Tea Cosy with Retractable Tea Rest – A playful tea accessory featuring an embroidered camel tea cosy and a circular tea rest.
- Cat Rucksack – A charming fusion of a cat and a rucksack, making a quirky statement and a practical accessory all in one.
- WW2 ARP Warden’s Helmet – A historic relic from World War Two, this ARP warden’s helmet offers a tangible connection to the past.
Sadly, the most unusual item the homelessness charity has received this year, a full-sized dinghy, won’t be listing, as it was snapped up within 24 hours of posting on Emmaus Bolton’s Facebook page!
You can visit Emmaus Bolton’s eBay store here or come have a browse of our other treasures in person at Emmaus Bolton off Fletcher Street, BL3 6NF.