Do you have catering experience and want a rewarding role at the heart of our social enterprise operations? We are looking for a Cook that has catering experience of delivering high quality and excellently presented food in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Catering Manager, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A minimum 1 years’ experience of working within a catering environment
• NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation/Catering qualification
• Good interpersonal skills
• Current Level 2 food Safety certificate
• Allergen awareness training
• Knowledge of current food legislation in regards to food hygiene and health and safety in the workplace.
• Able to prepare, cook and present food to meet quality, cost and to health and safety standards
• Use of commercial catering equipment
• Use of domestic cooking appliances
• Able to follow Codes of Practice
• Willingness to work flexibly including out of hours
The successful candidate will prepare and cook quality homemade food, baking and general catering across the Emmaus Village Carlton site.
As a member the catering team you be expected to support the welfare, care and development of companions in the community in a manner which embodies the Emmaus ethos.
If you would like to join the team at this dynamic and successful charity and have the relevant experience, drive and enthusiasm to undertake this vital role we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
Terms of employment
Please download the application documents below. To apply, send your completed application form to Chloe Goodship, Catering Manager at email@example.com by Friday 31st January 2020, 9.00am.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.