Huge thanks to all the individuals, groups, businesses and organisations who have supported Emmaus Salford this Christmas. We have been blown away by the kindness and generosity shown towards our companions, the Emmaus Salford charity and Lucie’s Pantry social supermarket. Here’s a round up of the support we have received over the festive period.
- Casey Group for donating items for our Christmas hampers and their generous support over the festive period.
- Mike, Charlie and Steve from Casey Group for putting up our Christmas Tree
- Salford City FC, Foundation 92 and all of their generous fans who donated items to the Jumpers For Goalposts appeal.
- Guinness Trust for their amazing donations including items for our Christmas hampers and nappies.
- Vicky at St James House for their donation of food and festive items for the Lucie’s Pantry Christmas hampers
- Tesco Salford for their generous donation of turkeys, Christmas puddings and new cutlery for our Emmaus Salford community kitchen
- Nationwide Building Society staff who volunteered to prepare Christmas hampers for members of Lucie’s Pantry.
- The Attic Again team of Greg, Craig, Chris and Kenny who held a collection at their gig and raised £122 in support of Emmaus Salford.
- Marchin from Lidl for supporting our Emmaus Salford’s pre-Christmas dinner
- Medivet Ramsbottom for their very kind donations of pet supplies, food, blankets and dog coats.
- Nin from Bam Construction for her donation of toiletries.
- Joshua for his lovely donation of personalised toiletry sets.
- Adrian from Clarion Housing for donating selection boxes and chocolates for members of Lucie’s Pantry.
- Bunzl CHS for their donation of 5 pallets of useful cleaning and household items.
- XPO Logistics for their donation of cereals, tea, coffee, biscuits and tins of food.
- All of our fantastic supporters who have shopped with us and donated items in the run up to Christmas.
- John, Jessica, Sarah, Jenny, James, Elise, Kara, Nigel, Lara, Louis, Gary, Laura, Chris, Maddy, D, Fiona and Peter for making a financial donation to Emmaus Salford via our website. With their generous support we have received just over £1,000 throughout December.
Learn more about the Emmaus Salford charity and social enterprise. If you would like to get involved or donate an item, please call 0161 737 8279 or visit one of the shops at Fitzwarren Street, Seaford Road or Partington Lane.