Are you a warehouse superhero? Could you help get our sold items ready for delivery and support with the collection of donations? Give your skills a boost, work with others and gain experience while supporting a fantastic cause within our Emmaus Preston charity shops.
- Loading and offloading items with our friendly van crew.
- Wrapping goods ready for delivery
- Measuring up furniture, and
- Arranging stock
- We’re looking for an organised and tidy individual
- Willing to move and rearrange furniture
- Team work and good people skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm) or 2 half-days. You can volunteer any day between Monday and Sunday and we can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
Whether you’re experienced at working in a warehouse or looking for training, apply for our Warehouse Support role by calling Karen on 01772 796622 or e-mail [email protected]