Do you love raising money for good causes? Are you experienced at bringing people together and organising? Join us as a Fundraiser Volunteer and help to create fundraising events for Emmaus Preston, working together to help people out of homelessness.
- Organise your own fundraisers or help others to do so
- Empower people with tools and tips to support their fundraiser
- Support fundraising events with photography and social media
- Support the Regional Communications Officer on local and national campaigns
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of fundraising.
- Good communication skills
- Interest in charity, marking, events and project planning
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of fundraising and promotion.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 4 hours per week. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
Interested in this rewarding Fundraiser Volunteer role at Emmaus Preston? Get involved by calling Karen 01772 796622 or e-mail [email protected]