Want to learn new woodwork skills? Ideal for job seekers in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
Want to learn how to fix broken furniture? How to make new items out of wood? How to use hand and power tools? How to upcycle wooden furniture?
FREE weekly classes starting September 2021, at the new workshop in Emmaus Furniture Mine, Cannon Place, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 4QA
Choice of sessions: every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am – 12 noon and 12.30pm -2.30pm. Each participant can attend any of the free sessions up to a maximum of 24 hours with us, but we are flexible as to how and when you choose to use these hours.
• Stripping furniture (incl. painting & decorating)
• Sanding and cleaning units
• Treatment of furniture (incl. polishing & varnishing)
• Table repair
• Door fitting & hanging doors
• Gluing & clamping
• Sawing & planning
• Flat-pack furniture building
• Health & safety