If you have a passion for DIY or work in a trade and are looking to support a local charity through using these skills then please get in touch. We are always looking for people to assist with site maintenance at our Emmaus shops in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, even for a few hours a week.
• Based at our Furniture & Home Charity Warehouse.
• Manual Handling in-house training required
• Health & Safety in-house training required
• Further optional training & support provided on-site & online through iHasco
• All PPE required is supplied for this role
• Lunch is provided (sandwich, crisps & drink)
• Bus fares are reimbursed
• 50% Volunteer Discount at our Emmaus Shop and our Furniture & Home Charity Warehouse
If you want any more information on any of these roles then contact Carmen either by coming in for a chat, by phone on 01782 846 111 / 07443271508 or by email on [email protected]
You can apply for this role now, using our online Volunteer Application Form.