Want to learn new woodwork skills? Ideal for longer-term job seekers in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
Learn how to fix broken furniture, make new items out of wood, use hand and power tools and upcycle wooden furniture…
Book a FREE woodwork course at the workshop in Emmaus Furniture Mine, Cannon Place, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 4QA.
The six-day course runs over two weeks, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Each day’s session is 10am – 2.30pm, with a half-hour break for lunch.
1. February 1st – 3rd & 8th – 10th
2. February 15th – 17th & 22nd – 24th
3. March 1st – 3rd & 22nd – 24th
4. March 15th – 17th & 22nd – 24th
5. March 29th – 31st & April 5th – 7th
6. April 12th – 14th & 19th – 21st
Although places are open to all, priority will be given to those who live in Stoke-on-Trent, are unemployed and looking for work.