Furniture Upcycling Volunteer – Norwich, Castle Quarter
- Painting and upcycling furniture
- Supporting companions with training in painting techniques
- Photographing upcycled items
- A can-do personality
- An understanding of furniture upcycling and painting techniques
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team (companions, staff and volunteers)
- The ability to encourage and empower companions
- Great communication skills
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- Manual handling experience is helpful, but not essential as all necessary training will be provided.
- If you have steel toe cap boots! But if not, don’t worry, we can provide them!
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s)/hours. Availability would need to be during opening times (Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 4pm).
Training, support, and benefits:
- As an Emmaus Norfolk & Waveney volunteer, you will have access to our online volunteer training when you start, including health & safety and safeguarding
- A member of staff will support you throughout your time as a volunteer
- We offer an opportunity to develop your skills and experience and improve your CV
- We will pay for volunteer travel expenses
- Help to build your confidence
- Be part of a vibrant Community
- We will provide you with a t-shirt and hoodie
- You will receive 20% off all items sold in our shop (Not including Brandbank items)
To apply and for more information, pop into our shop in Castle Quarter, Norwich, or email [email protected]