Do you have delivery experience and a good knowledge of the Tameside and Oldham area? Have you got a full clean driving license, experience driving a van and excellent people skills? We are on the hunt for someone to assist in our collection and delivery service, helping to serve the donors and customers of Emmaus Mossley.
- To drive the Emmaus Mossley van
- Assist with collection and delivery of furniture
- Provide customers with excellent customer service
- Coordinate the van crew to ensure good team work
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with good people skills…
- Full, clean driving licence
- Experience of driving a large van (long wheel-base and box van, 3.5 tonnes)
- Team work and people skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:00am-4pm). We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be (Monday to Saturday).
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
To find out more or request an application form please email [email protected]