Are you active on Depop, love fashion and would like to support a local homelessness charity? If so, we need your help to manage and develop the online Emmaus Mossley charity Depop store. We’re looking for dedicated volunteers (individuals, friends or even couples) to help select suitable items from our donated stock, take photographs of the items and then list them on our Depop shop.
- Research and select suitable items for sale on Depop
- Prepare the items and take photographs to showcase them
- Write engaging item descriptions
- Respond to messages and customers
- Prepare sold items for dispatch
We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of Depop.
- Fast and efficient but with a keen eye for detail
- Interest in fashion, photography and social media
- Good written ability and communication skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of online retail and marketing is also desirable.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm). We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
To find out more or request an application form please email email@example.com