Join us for the launch of Emmaus Mossley’s Christmas display with a range of festive stalls for all tastes and budgets.
We’ll have a selection of vintage and retro decorations, secret Santa gifts, presents for under a fiver, lots of reusable trees and a visit from Santa. To help get you in the Christmas spirit, Lucie’s Cafe will be serving lots of festive food and drinks throughout the day.
Come along and be the first to find those perfect pre-loved gifts, presents and stocking fillers. From rocking horses and vinyl records to woolly jumpers and random gifts… Emmaus has the lot.
For more information call 01457 838608 or email email@example.com
9 am – DOORS OPEN
- Pattison’s Breakfast BBQ – Sausage & Bacon Barms
- 1st Floor Emmaus Christmas Market – Beautiful upcycled stall – handmade gifts & cards, fabulous furniture, presents for £5 and under, Christmas Linens (tablecloths and napkins), toys and games, vintage and alternative presents (e.g. musical instruments), charity raffle and tombola.
- Emporium – Dickensian Christmas scene, beautiful donated antique furniture will create this lovely festive display. Also on this floor we will have a selection of furniture from our workshop, refurbished, re-upholstered, restored and painted by our talented team.
- Boutique Emmaus – New winter/Christmas stock, festive jumpers, party dresses, winter coats and accessories.
10 am – SCROOGE’S CHRISTMAS SCRAP SHED OPENS
- Enter our festive wonderland – Decorate your house, your garden, your life… mix and match baubles, tinsel, beads for your tree, fill our bags for £5. Christmas ornaments, reusable trees, lights and decorations.
- Collectables Room opens – Lovely gifts, jewellery, watches, earrings, ceramics and all those unusual little finds that make great Christmas presents for those hard to buy people in your life.
- Mahdlo – The young people from Mahdlo in Oldham will be manning their own stall selling a variety of potted plants and artwork. They may even give us a song or two!
11 am – SANTA’S VISIT TO EMMAUS
12 pm – FESTIVE FOOD & DRINKS
- Pattison’s lunch time menu – Pulled pork muffin with stuffing and apple sauce, roast beef and roast turkey, carved off the bone.
- Lucie’s Café – Serving winter warming homemade soups with crusty bread, jacket potatoes, sandwiches and mince pies, cakes and fresh coffee. Vegan and Vegetarian options available.
- The Ale Trailer – Serving non alcoholic ‘mocktails’ and Christmas beverages.
2 pm – SANTA’S BACK!
3pm – EMMAUS RAFFLE DRAW
4pm – CLOSE
Throughout the day we’ll have festive music to keep you entertained and we’ll be replenishing stock across the store. We encourage everyone to visit us via public transport. Limited car parking will be available for blue badge holders in our on-site car park. Other parking is available on Manchester Road, at the bottom of Queen Street or in nearby car-parks.
Tickets for the Woodend Mill Artists charity raffle will also be available to buy from the front desk. These will be added to the tickets sold throughout the weekend at the Woodend Winter Art Fair. The draw will take place on Sunday 17 November 17 at Woodend Mill. The winners will be notified by phone or email, so please ensure that you write your details on the back.