Are you a trained florist looking to use your skills and experience to support a local charity? Do you have a creative eye and a passion for enriching people’s lives through horticulture? If so, we are looking for a Volunteer Florist to help in the exciting development of our Emmaus Merseyside community garden in Seaforth.
- Help us showcase flowers grown in our community garden
- Produce bouquets and flower arrangements for sale
- Advise fellow volunteers on popular flower varieties to grow
- Mentor and develop fellow volunteers and companions
- Potentially lead and deliver demonstrations or workshops.
We’re looking for a dedicated individual with…
- Experience of flower arranging and plant care
- Creativity and a keen eye for detail
- A willingness to share knowledge and skills with others
- Excellent people skills and customer service
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week through the spring and summer months. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start.
- A staff member will support you throughout your time as a volunteer.
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- We will look to provide further training where possible.
- We will provide you with dinner and travel expenses on the days that you volunteer.
If are interested in this role, please e-mail [email protected] or call 0151 928 1588.