Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (pro rata) depending on qualifications, experience and proven competencies plus auto enrol pension
Duration of Post: Funded until 30th June 2020 with the potential to be extended to June 2022
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Emmaus Leicestershire and Rutland provides a unique and innovative solution to homelessness. Our community offers homeless people companionship, a place to live and work, and an opportunity to integrate back into mainstream society and regain their self-respect.
Brighter Futures is a Leicester/Leicestershire based project funded jointly by the Big Lottery and European Social Fund under the Building Better Opportunities Program Theme 9 to provide services that enable ‘Social Inclusion’. Although you will be directly employed by Emmaus Leicestershire and Rutland, you will work in partnership with other partners delivering targeted Interventions across key outcome areas including health, financial inclusion, employment, education and training, community inclusion and future prospects
You will deliver a personal centred one-to-one support and mentoring service to clients who are socially excluded and disadvantaged by circumstance, to overcome barriers to employment, education, training and wider participation in society.
• have a proven track record of working with and supporting people with complex needs
• have excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
• be able to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines
• work as an effective member of a wider project team
• have good report writing skills and be able to produce / maintain accurate and up-to-date records
• hold ‘Information, Advice & Guidance’ qualification level 3 or above or equivalent
• have a current driving licence and your own motor vehicle
Please note, the role will involve contact with vulnerable people and will therefore be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check.
To apply, please see the Downloads section below for more information and the application forms.