Are you active on Depop, love fashion and would like to support a Leeds homelessness charity? If so, we need your help to manage and develop the online Emmaus Leeds Depop charity store. We’re looking for dedicated volunteers (individuals, friends or even couples) to help select suitable items from our donated stock, take photographs of the items and then list them on our Depop shop.
Summary of tasks
- Research and select suitable items for sale on Depop
- Prepare the items and take photographs to showcase them
- Write engaging item descriptions
- Respond to messages and customers
- Prepare sold items for dispatch
Skills and experience needed
We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of Depop.
- Fast and efficient but with a keen eye for detail
- Interest in fashion, photography and social media
- Good written ability and communication skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of online retail and marketing is also desirable.
Training, support and benefits
- As an Emmaus Leeds volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause
- We will look to provide further training where possible
- We will pay for volunteer travel expenses within the Leeds area
- We will provide you with a full lunch on the days that you volunteer.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 3 hours per week (9:30am-4pm). We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
For further info on volunteering at Emmaus Leeds please call 0113 380 7849
If you are interested in volunteering for this role at Emmaus Leeds, please read the additional details document and complete the application form below. Please email your application to Gina Morrison at [email protected].