Do you love buying and selling goods on eBay? Have you got experience of using eBay and customer service? If so, we would love for you to help manage our eBay store and support the work we do at Emmaus Leeds. We’re looking for a dedicated volunteer to assist our Retail & Business Manager in developing our eBay store.
Summary of tasks:
- Research and select the best items to sell on eBay
- Take good quality images and write an item description
- Upload content and listing details to eBay
- Package and prepare items for dispatch
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of eBay selling…
- Good written ability and communication skills
- Interest in photography and a keen eye for detail
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of marketing and social media is also desirable.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 1 day per week (9:30am-4pm) or 2 half-days. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits:
- As an Emmaus Leeds volunteer you will be given a full induction when you start
- A staff member and companion will support you throughout your time as a volunteer
- We will offer you an opportunity to develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause
- We will look to provide further training where possible
- We will pay for volunteer travel expenses within the Leeds area
- We will provide you with a full lunch on the days that you volunteer.
To register your interest or find out more please call Gina Morrison on 0113 380 7849 or email email@example.comRegister your interest