Our vision is for:
A world in which everyone has a home and a sense of belonging
Our mission is:
To work together to overcome homelessness and social exclusion while using our voice to achieve social change
Our seven strategic goals:
- Emmaus operates a range of social enterprises in order to achieve financial sustainability.
- Emmaus is working with companions to realise their aspirations and potential.
- Federation members are demonstrating organisational sustainability and ethical practice.
- The Emmaus federation is demonstrating unity and is working together for mutual benefit.
- Emmaus is well known and respected and is using its voice to address the causes and consequences of homelessness and social exclusion.
- Emmaus in the UK is an active contributor and influencer in the international Emmaus movement.
- Emmaus is increasing the number of companion rooms and is providing non-residential opportunities.
This means, by 2020 we will have:
- 1000 companion places
- 100 opportunities for non-residential companions
- Stronger social enterprises
- Structured support and training plans for all companions
- Companions on all of our boards and committees
- More companions moving into employment
- Started campaigning for change
- Better recognition for the fantastic work we do