We must think we can sell your donation in order to take it. We don’t like to disappoint or offend people by saying no when we come to collect – so if you are in doubt if we can sell your donation please call us to discuss.
We can only take items in saleable or fit condition to be sold.
- Good quality furniture
- Sofas & soft furnishings (please see below about fire labels)
- White goods
- Hi-fis & DVD players with remotes
- Household Linen
- Records, CDs & DVDs
- Bric a brac
- Good Quality Toys (with a valid CE Safety Mark)
- Garden tools and equipment
Sorry but we cannot accept:
- Gas cookers.
- Old Televisions (CRT Tubes).
- Electric blankets.
- Large wall units (too large for most properties, no demand).
- Upholstered furniture (anything with foam) without correct label. Including headboards, sofas, chairs, footstools, beanbags, and scatter cushions (We must meet all legal and Trading standards requirements – items must comply with the 1988 or 1993 furniture regulations.
- Carpet that must be uplifted.
- Any other item that is not in a saleable or fit condition to be sold.