The Dark Knight is currently recruiting new members, so it is time to get out there and run, run (5k) like you have seen the bat sign in the sky summoning you, like you are Dell-boy and Rodders on the mean streets of South London, or like you are late for your date with Catwoman…
How it works:
1) Sign up to your race
2) Complete your run
3) Upload your evidence to Virtual@runforcharity.com on completion
4) Put your feet up
5) Wait for the postman to drop off your Batman medal!
The fundraising target for this event is £100. To get started, simply decide which online giving platform you want to use and follow the step by step instructions. Here’s some common online giving platforms that we use at Emmaus, click on the links to get started:
- Make your page personal: upload photos and tell everyone why your are fundraising for Emmaus
- Share your page: get on social and share with friends family and colleagues to get as many people involved as possible.
- Chart your progress: keep updating your page to let everyone know how you’re getting on and how much you have raised.
- Post event push: let everyone know how you did and share again, around 20% of donations come in after the event.
In return for this you will receive:
- A fundraising pack
- Training tips and fundraising advice
- A dedicated member of staff at Emmaus to support you through your fundraising journey
If you’d like to race to raise awareness and vital funds for Emmaus UK, sign up here!