We are looking to recruit a new Facilities Officer to work as part of a team to provide an effective maintenance service for the overall upkeep of the Community buildings and grounds.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with the right skills and experience to make a positive contribution within the structure and workings of the community and be part of an innovative and collaborative team. If this role sounds interesting and you believe you have what it takes to deliver, we look forward to hearing from you.
Role responsibilities include:
- Work with the Community Manager to ensure all Health & Safety Requirements for the Community and the Social Enterprise Business are effectively met.
- Utilise a planned maintenance/upkeep schedule accessible on the SharePoint system.
- Oversee the maintenance of all utilities linked with the Community and Social Business Enterprise.
- Ensure that all buildings and grounds are fit for purpose and comply with Health and Safety legislation
- Support companions in their work in the Community with clear guidelines and expectations for the safe delivery of tasks.
- Responsible for the servicing, MOT and taxing of the Community vehicles and justify when changes should be made.
- Oversee electrical donations and PAT test to provide safe products for customers in compliance with electrical regulations.
- Responsible for PAT testing all relevant equipment used in the community
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role please complete the application form linked below.
Your completed application should be returned to Mrs. D Stevenson, preferably by email to: [email protected]
Deadline: Monday, 15th January 2024