We are recruiting a temporary, part-time role, to help us make the most of our charity shop in Coventry.
The Retail Merchandiser/Sales Assistant will join our team at Emmaus Coventry & Warwickshire. This role involves working in our shop on Red Lane in Coventry, helping us organise it creatively in order to maximise sales.
You will decide where to put items for sales and how to display them in order to fully utilise the sales area and create a positive customer experience. You will also assist with pricing, plus help with keeping our premises clean and tidy to ensure effective merchandising and compliance to health and safety.
• Salary of £10,400 per annum part-time (equivalent to £20,800 full time)
• Working Hours – part-time 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday
• This is a temporary four month post
• Annual Leave – 12.5 days per annum, plus bank holidays
• Pension – Stakeholder pension
• Training & Development – Individually tailored induction, training and development
• Employee Assistance – a 24/7 employee assistance scheme is available
Please download the full Application Pack and additional detail forms below.
To apply then please send your CV, a supporting statement showing how you meet the person specification and the additional detail forms to [email protected] by 9am on Friday 9th April.
Those shortlisted will be invited to an assessment day to be held week beginning 19th April 2021