Do you have admin skills and experience? Are you in your element when making sure things are organised and run smoothly? Put your skills to good use and support a local homelessness charity at the same time and apply for our Volunteer Administration Assistant role.
We are looking for someone to assist in the day-to-day running and administration of the Emmaus Bolton community.
- To assist in financial administration.
- To assist in stock processing and the recording of collections and sales.
- To input data, check and maintain a supporter database.
- To assist in keeping the office premises clean and tidy.
- To promote public understanding of the work of Emmaus Bolton and the importance of raising funds through our social enterprises.
- Ability to operate as a team member.
- Flexible attitude to types of jobs required within the role.
- Experience of databases and CRM systems.
- Respect for the organisation’s policies.
- A willingness to participate in relevant and appropriate training in order to carry out the duties required of the role.
- A pleasant manner and the ability to deal with the public at a face-to-face level.
We are looking for a volunteer that will commit to at least 4 hours per week. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits
- A full induction when you start.
- Full support throughout your time as a volunteer.
- Develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- Further training where possible.
- Lunch provided.
Emmaus Bolton is signed up to the Bolton Volunteer Charter, a recognised pledge to show our commitment to developing and upholding good practice around all aspects of volunteering.
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below and return to [email protected]. For an informal chat about the role prior to applying, please call Nina on 01204 398 056.