Are you active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms? Keen to build on your skills and help a Bolton homelessness charity in the process? If so, we need you! We’re looking for a dedicated social media volunteer to help manage and grow our community of supporters.
- Research and create content for different social media channels.
- Take good quality images within the Emmaus Bolton Derby Barracks site.
- Write warm-hearted messages to engage supporters.
- Support the Regional PR Officer on local and national campaigns.
- We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Good written ability and communication skills.
- Interest in photography and a keen eye for detail.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of marketing and public relations is also desirable.
We are looking for volunteers who are able to commit to at least 1 or more days a week (9am – 4:30pm). Weekend work also available. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s) these will be.
Training, support and benefits
- A full induction when you start.
- Full support throughout your time as a volunteer.
- Develop your skills and experience for a worthwhile cause.
- Further training where possible.
- Lunch provided.
Emmaus Bolton is signed up to the Bolton Volunteer Charter, a recognised pledge to show our commitment to developing and upholding good practice around all aspects of volunteering.
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below and return to [email protected]. For an informal chat about the role prior to applying, please call Nina on 01204 398 056.